Wednesday 22 July 2009

Hello from Bulgaria!

Hello from Bulgaria!

I am writing from Bulgaria. Here is nice. The weather is very, very, very hot than England.
I saw my family. I gave them the presents that I bought from England when it was the shopping day. I am so happy that they liked them. I saw my dog, too. I hope he was very happy when he saw me. I saw my grandparents for a little time. When I
I made a lot of things. I saw my family and my dog, but something or someone is missing. I know who is missing. My friends. I saw a part of them, because not everybody was in my city. Most of them went to their grandparents for the summer.
Now I have summer vacation. I finished school on 15th June and I will start school on 15th September. I would like to go to school just to see my classmates and then I would like vacation, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment