Wednesday 15 July 2009

Monday and Tuesday (13th and 14th July)

Yesturday, Monday - 13th July. It was ordinary day. Lessons, lessons and lessons... Nothing special in this day.
But Tuesday wasn't ordinary day. This day we had to make a choice to go to the cinema or bowling, or to stay at Queenswood and have activities. I didn't want to stay at the college, so I chose to go to the cinema. I watched Transformers. The film was interesting. It talked about robots, who talk like people. It was interesting. I liked it. But some parts of the film was boring for me, because I watched the film in Bulgaria three weeks ago. The end of the film was so boring, because when everybody watched with interest, because they didn't know what will happen, but I prefer to sleep.
After the film, some of the people, who were to the bowling, went to the college by the first bus. The other, stayed and waited the film to end. So, these who weren't in the first bus looked for one body, who was lost. We stayed outside and I don't know about the others, but I was freezing.
I wouldn't forget this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment